Global award winning consultants offering international best practice business resilience solutions.
JBTGlobal offers a range of Business Continuity Management (BCM) services customised to your individual business needs. We can work for you to produce end-to-end Business Continuity Plans, or work with your people to mentor achievement of a robust business continuity capability.
Business Continuity Mentoring
Why not talk to us about BCM Mentoring. We can place a Business Continuity expert with you or a member of your program as often or as infrequently as you need. At times you may require more help and as knowledge is transferred and organisational awareness increases you may require less.
Mentoring offers significant advantages in flexibility, cost control and skills transfer. It delivers the level ofexpertise and experience you need:
- When you want it; – at some times you need less support than others;
- Where you want it; – by attending on site the work is carried out in your environment and we can provide professional support during key project activities (we work in most regions);
- Cost effective; – you only pay for the time that you need the support (providing flexibility and control that’s budget friendly); and
- All while building skills and knowledge in-house; – the skills stay with you beyond the end of our involvement.
For a confidential and no-obligation discussion please contact us and we will arrange for a convenient time to talk with you.
We offer cost effective testing and tailored training that will assist your organisation to assess and confirm its level of recovery capability. We also offer an international benchmarking assessment service that allows you to compare your BCM maturity against a globally recognised standard. Our independent assessment is frequently valuable to demonstrate BCM compliance to regulatory bodies or support risk profile posturing when negotiating insurances. JBTGlobal will help you find a cost effective solution, whatever your business needs are.
Professional BCM services offered include:
- Contingency planning
- Emergency response and coordination
- IT Disaster recovery
- Crisis management and control
- Business impact analysis
- Business continuity planning
- Testing and review