Policy and Programme Management Training Course
About the course
This course covers aspects of creating and managing a successful Business Continuity policy and a Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme within an organization. You will learn the link between Policy and Programme and how to use both of these management practices within Business Continuity to build and improve Organizational Resilience.
This 1 day course comes complete with course slides, Student Workbook that contains exercises to be completed throughout the course, and other complimentary resources. The course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) and reflects current International Standards in business continuity.
What the course covers:
- What is Policy & Programme?
- Creating a Successful Policy
- Creating a Successful Programme
- Managing Policy & Programme
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how the BC Policy establishes the organization’s strategic approach and implementation of BC
- Define a clear purpose, context, scope and governance of the BC Programme
- Identify, develop and support the key aspects of the BC Policy
- Implement, deploy, govern and communicate the BC Policy
- Successfully align the BC Programme as the ongoing cycle of activities which implements the BC Policy
- Use the BCM Programme as a tool to implement, improve, correct, adjust and monitor the overall objectives of the organization
- Incorporate key success criteria, governance, audit and change management processes and define how these objectives will be met
- Understand why appropriate interim response and management structures may be required
You will receive 8 CPD points and a Certificate of Attendance from the BCI on successful completion of the course.