Supply Chain Resilience Training Course
About the course
This course is about understanding the basics of supply chain management and how to add resilience measures to them, and therefore, the business. In recent times supply chains have been under increased global pressure and have become more complex due to issues such as the pandemic, border closures, and climate change affects. So, ensuring you build resilience into them is even more vital, now more than ever, for the success of any business. This 1 day course comes complete with course slides and Student Workbook that contains discussion-based activities to be completed throughout the course. The course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) and reflects current International Standards in business continuity.
What the course covers:
- Supply Chain tiers and risks
- What is outsourcing
- How and where supply chain management fits and links into the different stages of the BCM Lifecycle
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different tiers of supply chain management
- Embed supply chain into your BCM Programme
- Understand the process of outsourcing
- Identify potential supply chain issues
- Validate your supply chain operations
You will receive 8 CPD points and a Certificate of Attendance from the BCI on successful completion of the course.