CBCI Certificate Training Courses
Understanding BCM Principles and Good Practice
About the course
JBTGlobal is a licensed provider of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Understanding BCM Principles and Good Practice training course. The five day course is based on the Business Continuity Management (BCM) Life Cycle as detailed in the BCI Good Practice Guidelines 2018 and in ISO: 22301:2018 (International Standard for BCM). The course provides a comprehensive understanding of both the framework and practical issues relating to the development, implementation and maintenance of a BCM program.
Why choose JBTGlobal as your training provider?
- Examination pass rates well above the international average
- Successfully delivering BCI courses globally since 2007
- Facilitators are all internationally accredited senior trainers
- All trainers are experts in BCM and have extensive practical experience in development and implementation
- Participants receive BCM tools and templates free of charge
- Course provides a balance of theory and real life practical examples of BCM implementation in the work place
Who should attend?
The course is primarily designed for individuals seeking to gain a comprehensive understanding of the BCM Life Cycle from both a principles and good practice perspective. The course is suited to those with business continuity responsibilities requiring an understanding of the theoretical framework and practical issues surrounding business continuity. The course also assists organisations seeking to comply with the international BCM Standard ISO: 22301 and related guidelines.
No previous business continuity experience is necessary however it is recommended that participants should have a minimum of one years experience working in a business environment and have an understanding of the critical functions performed within their organisation.
BCI Certificate Examination
The examination lasts 2 hours and contains 120 multi choice questions. Passing the Certificate Examination is a mandatory requirement for anyone seeking membership of the BCI at the Associate (AMBCI), or Member (MBCI) levels.