Designing and Delivering Effective Exercises Training Course
About the course
This course aims to provide an understanding of how to design, facilitate and report on exercises for crisis, emergency and business continuity management programmes.
This 2 day course comes complete with course slides and Student Workbook that contains exercises to be completed throughout the course and other complimentary resources. The course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) and reflects current International Standards in business continuity.
What the course covers:
- The Value of Exercise Programmes
- Exercise Design
- Exercise Scenario
- Exercise Preparation
- Exercise Delivery and Reporting
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the rationale for validating plans and the value this brings
- Apply good practice to exercise programmes
- Select appropriate exercise aims, objectives and formats
- Explore the development of realistic scenarios to engage participants and achieve the aim
- Understand how to resource and co-ordinate delivery
- Carry out post exercise evaluations and report lessons
- Leave with an exercise concept that can be delivered within the organization
You will receive 16 CPD points and a Certificate of Attendance from the BCI on successful completion of the course.