Incident Response and Crisis Management Training Course
About the course
This course covers all aspects of developing and implementing an incident response structure and crisis management capability
The course is broken down into modules exploring the concepts and principles of incident and crisis management and what tools and techniques can be applied when anticipating and assessing incidents. It also looks at the key activities, roles and responsibilities required for effective incident and crisis management.
This 2 day course comes complete with course slides and Student Workbook that contains exercises to be completed throughout the course. The course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) and reflects current International Standards in business continuity.
What the course covers:
- Crisis Management Concepts and Framework
- Anticipating and Assessing
- Prepare – Response Structure
- Prepare – Tools and Resources
- Prepare – Crisis Management Plan
- Response and Recovery
- Crisis Communications
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to build and deliver crisis management capability for your organization using an established best practice framework
- Have a good appreciation of the relationships between problem, incident, business continuity and crisis management
- Develop an understanding of the principles, strategies and techniques of incident response and crisis management
- Acquire the tools and know-how to prepare, implement and maintain a crisis management plan
You will receive 16 CPD points and a Certificate of Attendance from the BCI on successful completion of the course.